Friday, April 6, 2012

It's Been 10 Wonderful Years

How many of you have the fortune of having a trailmate/hiking partner who also happens to be your best friend, your life long companion, and the love of your life? I happen to be one of those people and consider myself the luckiest of souls to have such a person.



Today marks our 10 year wedding anniversary. 10 years ago today, we tied the knot in a simple ceremony on top of a small mountain in Gatlinburg among our immediate family and in the presence of God in his wonderful creation. 10 years ago we pledge to each other our lives together and while like most we've hit a bump or two along the way, it has nonetheless been an amazing ride and I look forward to the new adventures that lay waiting for us.


To my wife, my best friend, my trailmate, and love of my life, thank you for being all that you are to me and our family. Thank you for being my forever trailmate and companion. You mean the world to me and always will. I Love You Now, Always, and Forever. May the long trail of life always keep us together on the path.

Happy Trails My Love.
Love Always,
Your Timmy