Thursday, May 2, 2013

Review: 2Toms Stink Free Sports Detergent - Part 2


So, if you didn't catch Part 1, 2Toms Stink Free Sports Detergent got the stink out of Tim's running socks. It was a HUGE accomplishment really. I was ready to throw them in the trash after them having sat lonesome in one of Tim's pair of running shoes for a week.

That got me thinking... I wondered if 2Toms was up to the challenge of getting the STINK out of our shoes - namely Tim's Vasque Mindbenders, Tim's Merrell Barefoot Trail Gloves, and my Merrell Barefoot Pace Gloves. --- Those barefoot shoes - I don't care who you are or what kind of anti-microbial it's treated with - STINK to high heaven after about 6 wears. 


I threw them in the wash - hot cycle, cold rinse - with half the 2 oz package of 2Toms. And what'd ya know??


They came out clean. Both Merrell's smelled great - fresh even - almost like new shoes. But Tim's Vasques... there's no hope for those. Unless maybe I soak them in a bucket of 2Toms. 

There's just some things better left stinky.


Read about the 2Toms Stink Free Sports Detergent Specs on Part 1 of this review.

And if you have some stink you need to get out...


Happy Trails!

Robin & Tim